mockgle - mock's love story

Story of a man who falls in love with Google. Sorry, people of the World, but this is in Thai.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Important Note

This blog contains no confidential information about Google. Everything I wrote here before June 6, 2006, was based on my knowledge and experience prior to working at Google. Since June 6, 2006, as an intern, I have made a confidentiality agreement with Google; therefore, I will not write anything about Google if it has not already been known to the public.

The only reason this blog is in Thai is that I want my family and friends in Thailand to read it. Just for the peace of mind, from now on I will (try to) include a short paragraph in English describing what I am writing about for each blog entry. Trust me, I know the rules and I love Google; I certainly don't want to leak any inside information to Google's competitors ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home